Dr. Stuart Gordon is a prosthodontist practicing in Lutherville Timonium, MD. Dr. Gordon specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Dr. Stuart Marshall Gordon D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Stuart Marshall Gordon D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- How an Understanding of Signaling Protein Can Help Treatment with Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a neuromuscular disease that takes on multiple forms. It is caused by a genetic mutation, which makes cells unable to produce the proteins necessary for muscular growth. In muscular dystrophy, the tissues eventually break down and cause progressive muscular weakness.This...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- What are Phytosterols?
Experts are of the opinion that phytosterols improve the body’s ability to lower cholesterol levels. Like other cholesterol-lowering foods, including salmon and oats, phytosterols are supposed to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol, LDL. Phytosterols, or plant sterols and stanol esters, are...
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Penwadee Limkangwalmongkol DDS, MS, FACP650 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Joseph Henry Seipp D.D.S.2415 Baldwin Mill Rd Fallston MD 21047
- Dr. Elias M Rivera DDS, MS, FACP650 W Baltimore St Rm 6258 Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Jonathan Howard Weinman D.D.S.106 Old Court Rd Pikesville MD 21208
- Dr. Albert Louis Ousborne D.D.S.21 West Rd Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Louis George Depaola DDS MS600 LIGHT STREET BALTO MD 21230