Dr. Moyuen Lee is a general surgeon practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Lee specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Lee provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Miami M.D. 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- First doctor to use ClosureFast in Arkansas 2001 Arkansas
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
- Professional Member Diplomate Member of the American College of Surgeon
- Professional Member American College of Phlebology
- Professional Member Arkansas Medical Society
- Professional Member Pulaski County Medical Society
- University of Miami & Jackson Memorial General Surgery
Prof. Moyuen Mimi Lee MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72227Get Direction
Prof. Moyuen Mimi Lee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendix FactsThe appendix is also known as acecal appendix and sometimes the vermiform appendix. It is small in size with a finger-shaped pouch attached to the large intestines right at the bottom side of the belly.The lower tip of the appendiz is found 2cm below the ileocecal valve, which...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- Dr. Emilio Tirado M D500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Carl J Gilbert MD500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Michael Marion Pollock MD9500 Kanis Road Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Lewis E Porter M.D.5 MEDICAL PARK DR BENTON AR 72015
- Dr. Mark R Gibbs MD9500 Kanis Road Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Eric M Paul M.D.9500 Kanis Road Little Rock AR 72205