Dr. Maria Torres colon is a Dentist practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Torres colon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Maria Teresa Torres colon D.M.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00909Get Direction
Dr. Maria Teresa Torres colon D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Melisa Polhamus lopez DMDConcilio de Salud Integral de Loiza Loiza PR 00772
- Dr. Margarita Merediz DMDAngel L. Ortiz A11 Esq. Corchado Caguas PR 00725
- Dr. Kenneth J Rosario DMD87 Ave De Diego San Juan PR 00927
- Dr. Ernesto Juan Perez DMDCarr 891 Km 15.1 Bo.pueblo Corozal PR 00783
- Dr. Ivette Maria Martinez D.M.D.131 Ave Domenech San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Jose R Alvarez DMD51 Calle Dr Veve Bayamon PR 00961