Dr. Scott Shwedel is an endodonist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Shwedel is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Scott David Shwedel DDS's Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33912Get Direction
Scott David Shwedel DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Treatments for Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids?Hemorrhoids are caused when the veins in the rectum, just above the anus, get blocked due to external pressure. This causes obstructions in the blood flow and also leads to swelling of the veins. Hemorrhoids are classified as internal hemorrhoids which are within the anal canal...
- Use of Invokana to be Reduced After Potential Health Hazard to Diabetics
Invokana is a medicine frequently used by type 2 diabetes sufferers, and which is used alongside an exercise and dietary regimen to reduce and control their blood sugar levels. In simple terms, this component uses the body’s natural waste disposal methods through the kidneys and urination to...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- What Causes Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a serious condition that affects a woman’s body. It is very dangerous because the tissue that grows inside the woman’s uterus, grows outside instead, which can really damage the uterus. Moreover, endometriosis can damage the organs around the uterus if it is not treated on time....
- Study Proves that Happier Nurses Lead to Happier Patients
The notion of happiness in the workplace has been a popular topic, especially in the healthcare field. However, recently, a direct relationship between the happiness of healthcare personnel and the quality of their service has been established, with an increase in the quality of the care provided...
- Dr. Heather Althea Adu-sarkodie DDS, PHD12711 Mcgregor Blvd Fort Myers FL 33919
- Dr. Juan P Rodriguez D.D.S.11181 Health Park Blvd Naples FL 34110
- Dr. Jon L. Rauch DMD77 8th St S Naples FL 34102
- Dr. Richard Michaud DMD6323 Corporate Ct Fort Myers FL 33919
- Dr. Robert Dale Gear D.D.S.6323 Corporate Ct Fort Myers FL 33919
- Dr. John Dennis Yavorsky D.D.S., M.S.6323 Corporate Ct Fort Myers FL 33919