Dr. Daniel Pennington is an internist practicing in Mason City, IA. Dr. Pennington specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Pennington provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1983
University of Ia Roy J & L Carver Com 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Univ Ca Sf Med Ctr, Other Specialty; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
Dr. Daniel W Pennington MD's Practice location
Mason City, IA 50401Get Direction
Dr. Daniel W Pennington MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pennington
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Can Dehydration Cause a Lack of Appetite?
When a body doesn’t have sufficient fluids, it becomes dehydrated. Although dehydration mostly occurs during warm seasons when people work outdoors and don’t drink plenty of water, it can also happen in various situations and can be very dangerous or even fatal. Dehydration occurs in three...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Is Chocolate Good for Us?
Is Chocolate Good for Us?I will not stop eating or drooling over chocolates even if somebody tells me that it will kill me! I will still love and crave it. Is there a disease for where chocolate is the treatment? Guess I wouldn’t mind having that! I just can’t compare the happiness that I get...
- Brian Olshansky MD250 S. Crescent Drive Mason City IA 50401
- Dr. Satish K Sondhi M.D.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Sandra leticia Reis Crosara M.D.1000 4TH ST SW MASON CITY IA 50401
- Muhammad Al sharif D.O.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Richard R Rattin D.O.250 S. Crescent Drive Mason City IA 50401
- Dr. Phillip D Alscher MD1000 4th St Sw Mason City IA 50401