Dr. Ambrose Aboud is a hematologist oncologist practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Aboud specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
University College Dublin School of Medicine and Medical Science 1969
NUI Galway School of Medicine 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Vascular Disease
- U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Internal Medicine
- St James/Jervis St Hosp/Mater Hospital 1971
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Ambrose Aboud MD's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79902Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ambrose Aboud MD | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ambrose Aboud MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Dr. Zeina A. Nahleh M.D.4800 Alberta Avenue El Paso Texas 79905
- Dr. Sumit Gaur MD4801 ALBERTA AVE EL PASO TX 79905
- Dr. Juan Herrada M.D.7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX 79915
- Dr. Ines Joan Sanchez-rivera M.D.1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Arlene Joyce Zaloznik MD5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920
- Dr. Robert Prieto M.D.2000B TRANS MOUNTAIN RD STE B400 EL PASO TX 79911