Dr. Brian Mack M.D.
Anesthesiologist514 W Pueblo St Second Floor Santa Barbara CA, 93105
Dr. Brian Mack is an anesthesiologist practicing in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Mack ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Mack also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1994
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1994
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Pain Management Virginia Mason Med Ctr, Anesthesiology
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Brian Mack M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93105Get Direction
Dr. Brian Mack M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mack
- Certain Hair Products Can Raise Risk of Breast Cancer
New study results may indicate that there is a connection between certain hair products and a risk of breast cancer.Cells are the basic building material that makes up body tissue. Cancer begins in these cells and the tissue is found in the breasts, as well as other parts of the body. If something...
- Cystic Fibrosis Research and the Perfect Partnership
For the first time, two of the world’s largest Cystic Fibrosis (CF) charities, UK’s CF Trust and CF Canada, have joined hands for an international study.They will partner in the Trust’s CLIMB CF study to test the value of using home monitoring devices to track the health status and treatment...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Esther O. Layton M.D.1501 Pasadena Ave S Saint Petersburg FL 33707
- Dr. David C Pires D.O.8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Noah Stites-hallett MD513 Parnassus Ave Box 0427 San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Graham Reimer M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Kris Fallon Kline M.D.514 W Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Mr. John E. Souza M.D.5333 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111