Dr. David C Wahoff MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2530 Chicago Ave #550 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. David Wahoff practices Pediatric Surgery in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Wahoff treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Wahoffdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1989
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1989
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- A deeply invasive Phoma species infection in a renal transplant recipient.
- Diagnosis and management of pediatric endocrine neoplasms.
- Pancreatic endocrine sufficiency does not inhibit engraftment of unpurified autologous islets in dogs.
- Allograft tolerance by intrathymic donor splenocyte transfer: an age-dependent, species-specific phenomenon?
- Total lymphoid irradiation, without intrathymic injection of donor cells, induces indefinite acceptance of heart but not islet or skin allografts in rats.
- Retroperitoneal fibrosis: a report of complete colonic obstruction.
- Transcontinental shipping of pancreatic islets for autotransplantation after total pancreatectomy.
- Inguinal Hernia
Dr. David C Wahoff MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Saint Paul, MN 55102Get Direction
Dr. David C Wahoff MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wahoff
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Nathaniel S Kreykes M.D.5 W 33rd St Minneapolis MN 55408
- Mr. Richard G Karlen MD2080 WOODWINDS DRIVE WOODBURY MN 55125
- Dr. Brad A Feltis MD2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Robert Dean Acton M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. David E Skarda MD640 Jackson Street Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Robert Hampton Rich MD2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404