Dr. David C Wahoff MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2530 Chicago Ave #550 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. David Wahoff practices Pediatric Surgery in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Wahoff treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Wahoffdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1989
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1989
- A deeply invasive Phoma species infection in a renal transplant recipient.
- Diagnosis and management of pediatric endocrine neoplasms.
- Pancreatic endocrine sufficiency does not inhibit engraftment of unpurified autologous islets in dogs.
- Allograft tolerance by intrathymic donor splenocyte transfer: an age-dependent, species-specific phenomenon?
- Total lymphoid irradiation, without intrathymic injection of donor cells, induces indefinite acceptance of heart but not islet or skin allografts in rats.
- Retroperitoneal fibrosis: a report of complete colonic obstruction.
- Transcontinental shipping of pancreatic islets for autotransplantation after total pancreatectomy.
- Inguinal Hernia
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatric Surgery-Surgery
- Childrens Hospital Med Center
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical Center Program A
Dr. David C Wahoff MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Saint Paul, MN 55102Get Direction
Dr. David C Wahoff MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wahoff
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Dr. Nathaniel S Kreykes M.D.2530 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Brad A Feltis MD2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Joseph B Lillegard MD2530 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Patricia Angeline Valusek M.D.2530 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Bradley Christopher Linden M.D.2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Robert Hampton Rich MD2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404