Dr. Suzanne Bertisch M.D., M.P.H.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine330 Brookline Ave Boston MA, 02215
Dr. Suzanne Bertisch practices Sleep Medicine in Boston, MA. Dr. Bertisch studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 2002
Stony Brook University School of Medicine 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Alternative Medicine, Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- SEARHC, MT. EDGECUMBE-SITKA 2004
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center 2003
Dr. Suzanne Bertisch M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Dr. Suzanne Bertisch M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bertisch
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Sleep Apnea Machines: What's a CPAP?
Sleep Apnea, a sleeping disorder that causes breathing interruption during sleep, has some serious effects if left untreated. The most common and effective treatment for sleep apnea is the CPAP or Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Therapy which aids patients in breathing when asleep.How does CPAP...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Sleep and its Effects on a Man's Testosterone Level
Less sleep can reduce testosterone levels in men, according to a new study. As per the report, loss of sleep for a week results in a 15% reduction in the levels of testosterone in the blood. This reduction in the levels of testosterone may affect a man's health in many ways, including his sexual...
- FDA Recently Approved a Nerve Stimulator for Sleep Apnea
A recently FDA approved product that is designed to effectively treat moderate to severe central sleep apnea will be a game changer for those who suffer from the sleep and life disrupting disorder.Through a small battery pack device, The Remede System effectively monitors breathing during sleep....
- Study Observes Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Gout
It may seem a little unrelated, but an article printed in the Health Day Reporter stated that those with sleep apnea might have higher risks of developing gout. Researchers studied data on 16,000 people who were diagnosed with sleep apnea to see if any of them had gout. Medical investigators also...
- Dr. John Dobrowski M.D.243 Charles Street Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Essam Ansari M.D.55 HIGHLAND AVE STE 104 SALEM MA 01970
- Dr. Eric James Heckman M.D.185 Pilgrim Road Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Ting-hsu Chen MD1400 VFW PKWY BOSTON MA 02132
- Dr. Akmal Sarwar M.D.,41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Nishi Kaur Bhopal M.D.185 Pilgrim Rd Boston MA 02215