Dr. Melissa C Corcoran M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1236 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC, 27215
Dr. Melissa Corcoran is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Provo, UT. Dr. Corcoran specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Melissa C Corcoran M.D.'s Practice location
Provo, UT 84604Get Direction
Morristown, TN 37814Get Direction
BURLINGTON, NC 27215Get Direction
Dr. Melissa C Corcoran M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Corcoran
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- Dr. Sandeep Raj Pandit M. D.1236 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215
- Dr. Govinda Brahmanday MD1236 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Dr. Timothy John Finnegan MD1236 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Archana C Rao MD1240 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Zhou Yu1236 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Dr. Janak Kantilal Choksi MD1236 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215