Dr. Raul Ernesto Ayala M.D is a top Doctor in Riverview, FL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Raul Ernesto Ayala M.D is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Raul Ernesto Ayala M.D is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Raul Ernesto Ayala M.D is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Riverview, FL, Dr. Raul Ernesto Ayala M.D is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos- Prog Acad De Med Humana- Lima- Peru 1989
- Episcopal Hosp (Tuhs), Internal Medicine
Dr. Raul Ernesto Ayala M.D's Practice location
Riverview, FL 33569Get Direction
Dr. Raul Ernesto Ayala M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ayala
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Diabetes Drug May Help Prevent Parkinson's, Study Shows
Drugs used to treat type 2 diabetes, belonging to a class called glitazones (GTZs) may reduce the risk of Parkinson’s by as much as 28 percent, a study suggests. It was a large scale study done by analyzing more than 100 million prescriptions. ...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Sanford R Dolgin M.D.4714 N Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Maria Josephine Razon M.D.772 Cortaro Dr Sun City Center FL 33573
- Dr. Michael E. Jasin M.D.13801 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Sujatha Borra MD13333 N 56th St Tampa FL 33617
- Dr. Stephen M Zweibach M.D.815 S Parsons Ave Brandon FL 33511
- Dr. Nicola Petrovani M.D.6302 E Martin Luther King Blvd Tampa FL 33619