Dr. Eiei Soe is a gastroenterologist practicing in RIVERSIDE, CA. Dr. Soe specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Soe performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Eiei Phyu Soe M.D.'s Practice location
RIVERSIDE, CA 92505Get Direction
Eiei Phyu Soe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Children's Film "Peter Rabbit" Under Fire for Controversial Scene Exploiting Food Allergies
The film Peter Rabbit is a modern take on the classic children's story. But, this film isn't without controversy. Parents of children with food allergies, and even parents of children with celiac disease, have recently decided to boycott the film altogether.But, why?It started when snippets from the...
- 8th Grader with Crohn's Fights Against Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Chronic illnesses introduce major challenges to patients’ lives. Although the symptoms of many chronic conditions can be managed, they still require patients to change their lifestyles. On top of that, the process from initial symptoms to diagnosis can often be a long and arduous journey.Only...
- Cooking Tips for a Crohn's Diet
If you are suffering from Crohn’s disease, then you are aware that inflammation of your small intestine can make it more difficult for you to digest and absorb the proper nutrients you require. While there is no cure for Crohn’s disease, there are specific foods that may trigger flare-ups or...
- Anemia: Psychological Approach to Patients
The complete working of the human brain has been explained by numerous psychologists in the world. They have spent their lives trying to find the relation between different problems and how they affect the working of the human brain. The sanctioning of this relation is key to understanding why even...
- How is Celiac Disease Diagnosed?
DefinitionCeliac disease is an autoimmune disorder that leads to the damage in the lining of the small intestine when exposed to gluten in certain foods. People who have celiac disease are unable to properly digest gluten, a protein found in wheat, rye, and barley. In these individuals, the damage...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Liver Cancer?
A liver cancer risk factor is something that increases your chances of getting liver cancer. Different types of cancer have different risk factors. Some risk factors can be controlled such as smoking. On the other hand, age and family history cannot be changed, which means that some risk factors...
- Dr. Mazen Jamal M.D., M.P.H.1810 Fullerton Ave Corona CA 92881
- Jyothi Ahalya Reddy MD3975 Jackson Street Riverside CA 92503
- Dr. Khushal Alam Stanisai MD10408 Industrial Circle Redlands CA 92374
- Dr. Andrea S. Tieng M.D.10408 Industrial Cir Redlands CA 92374
- Dr. Dwaraknath Ponnalur Reddy M.D.811 E 11th St Upland CA 91786
- Dr. John (j) Robert Evans MD399 E Highland Ave San Bernardino CA 92404