Dr. Fredi Jarmel is an audiologist practicing in Bloomfield, NJ. Dr. Jarmel evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Jarmel takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Fredi Jarmel AUD's Practice location
Bloomfield, NJ 07003Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10019Get Direction
Dr. Fredi Jarmel AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- What Is Holistic Medicine: Treatments and Principles
Holistic is defined as incorporating the very concept of holism or the idea that the whole is something more than just the sum of its parts both in theory and practice. What is holistic medicine?Holistic medicine helps treat, manage, and prevent disease by considering a person's whole being in...
- What Does a Plantain Taste Like?
What are plantains?When we talk about fruits, it often becomes easy to understand which fruit is which just by looking at it. However, this would not be the case when talking about plantains.When you glance at it for the first time, it can be easily confused with bananas. Aside from being a close...
- Young Girl Gets ‘Game Changer’ in Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
At just one month old, Raelyn Copeland from Slidell, Louisiana was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, a hereditary disorder characterized by the accumulation of mucus in the lungs that makes it difficult to breathe properly. Her mother, Angela Spencer, immediately began to advocate, campaign, and hold...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Pouya Bral MA,CCC-A935 Northern Blvd Great Neck Ny 11021
- Dr. Alan B Gertner PH.D.1500 Pleasant Valley Way West Orange NJ 07052
- Laurie Hanin PH.D.50 Broadway New York NY 10004
- Betsy Bromberg MS/CCC-A660 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Stella Fulman AUD, CCC-A148 New Dorp Ln Staten Island NY 10306
- Dr. Patrick Michael Flaherty AU.D.385 Tremont Ave East Orange NJ 07018