Dr. Karen Yeh is a surgical oncologist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Yeh specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
- Severe anal ulceration secondary to Histoplasma capsulatum in a patient with HIV disease.
- Predictive value of flow cytometry for metastatic potential in breast cancer.
- Acantholytic variant of squamous cell carcinoma of the breast: a case report.
- Mature presacral teratoma in an adult male: a case report.
- Peer teaching and computer-assisted learning: An effective combination for surgical skill training?
- The impact of external feedback on computer-assisted learning for surgical technical skill training.
- Metastatic soft tissue squamous cell carcinoma.
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumors: analysis of clinical and pathologic factors.
- Intrauterine devices Wang S.S Cu 380 as compared to ML Cu 375, Nova T, T Cu 300, 7 Cu 200, Lippes Loop and Ohta Ring: clinical / physiopathological parameters.
- Primary angiosarcoma of the breast.
- Palliative surgery for thoracic malignancies.
- Polarographic needle electrode measurements of oxygen in rat prostate carcinomas: accuracy and reproducibility.
- Temporary abdominal wall closure in trauma patients: indications, technique, and results.
- Abdominal wall reconstruction after temporary abdominal wall closure in trauma patients.
- Uptake by cells and photosensitizing effectiveness of novel pheophorbide derivatives in vitro.
Dr. Karen Ann Yeh M.D.'s Practice location
Augusta, GA 30904Get Direction
AUGUSTA, GA 30901Get Direction
Dr. Karen Ann Yeh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...