Dr. Matthew Tien is a pediatrician practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Tien is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tien diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tien can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2002
- Infant Health
- University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Matthew H Tien MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
CLEVELAND, OH 44109Get Direction
Dr. Matthew H Tien MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tien
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Mr. Emmanuel Boateng Boakye M.D.2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Susan A Carlin MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Sarah E Bement MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Nada Haddad MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Vishal Pandey MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Namita Swarup MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109