Dr. Robert Jones is a Chiropractor practicing in Draper, UT. Dr. Jones specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Jones seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Robert Bruce Jones D.C.'s Practice location
Draper, UT 84020Get Direction
DRAPER, UT 84020Get Direction
Dr. Robert Bruce Jones D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Aaron M. Bell D.C.1142 East Murray Holladay Road Salt Lake City Utah 84117
- Dr. Joseph Ross Stockwell D.C.10714 S Jordan Gtwy South Jordan UT 84095
- Jeff Brown1425 South State St Orem UT 84097
- Dr. Matthew Ramirez D.C141 E. 5600 S. Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Chad Ryan Adams D.C.968 W. South Jordan Parkway South Jordan UT 84095
- Dr. John O Meadors DC141 E 5600 S Salt Lake City UT 84107