Mr. Tim Sharpe L.AC.
Acupuncturist2712 Sutton Blvd Saint Louis MO, 63143
Tim Sharpe is an acupuncturist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Sharpe evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Sharpe treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Mr. Tim Sharpe L.AC.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63143Get Direction
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Dr. Shufang Zheng M.D.14891 Olive Blvd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Xuezhao Zhang6744 Clayton Rd, Suite 202 SAINT LOUIS MO 63117
- Maria Montserrat Gonzalez L.AC7700 CLAYTON RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63117
- Miss Ida olivia Jackson LAC, LMT103 N Taylor Ave Saint Louis MO 63122
- Star C. Gravette L.AC1463 CANTWELL LN APT 8 SWANSEA IL 62226
- Mrs. Heather Michelle Wheeler L.AC.2558 S Brentwood Blvd Saint Louis MO 63144