Dr. Judith Kelly is an anesthesiologist practicing in Springfield, IL. Dr. Kelly ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Kelly also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1983
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Sinai-Grace Hosp/Sinai Hosp, Anesthesiology
- Sinai Hospital
- SCS/MSUCOM/Sinai Grace Hospital Program
Dr. Judith Kelly MD's Practice location
Springfield, IL 62781Get Direction
Dr. Judith Kelly MD's reviewsWrite Review
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Alan Peter Zaggy MD800 E CARPENTER ST SPRINGFIELD IL 62702
- Dr. Ramakrishna Madala M.D.800 East Carpenter Street Springfield IL 62769
- Dr. Jose G Figueroa M.D.800 East Carpenter Street Springfield IL 62769
- Dr. Robert Kojima M.D.800 East Carpenter Street Springfield IL 62769
- Dr. Mounir F Banoub MD800 E CARPENTER ST SPRINGFIELD IL 62702
- Dr. Erik K Kooba M.D.1025 S 6th St Springfield IL 62703