Dr. Alejandro Mendez MD
Neurosurgeon700 1st Ave S Fargo ND, 58103
Dr. Alejandro Mendez practices Neurological Surgery in Fargo, ND. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Mendez prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Pontificia Univ Catol De Chile- Fac De Med- Santiago- Chile 1988
Catholic University of Daegu School of Medicine
- Back Pain
Dr. Alejandro Mendez MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55130Get Direction
Dr. Alejandro Mendez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mendez
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Dr. Michael Hill DO3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Adam W Jackson M.D.700 1st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Chad R Justesen MD700 1st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Timothy E Lindley M.D.700 1st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. John W Hutchison MD700 1st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Karthik Hs Madhavan M.D.5225 23RD AVE S FARGO ND 58104