Dr. Terrence Gfroerer is a pediatrician practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Gfroerer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gfroerer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gfroerer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Terrence J Gfroerer MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30338Get Direction
DUNWOODY, GA 30038Get Direction
Dr. Terrence J Gfroerer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gfroerer
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Dr. F. Clark Cantrell, Jr. M.D.3515 Dallas Highway Marietta Georgia 30064
- Dr. Runette Flowers MD2855 Candler Road Decatur Georgia 30034
- Dr. Julius Sherwinter MD5501 Chamblee Dunwoody Road Dunwoody Georgia 30338
- Dr. Toni Petrillo M.D.1405 Cliffton Road Atlanta Georgia 30322
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.1110 Crosspointe Lane Webster New York 14580
- Dr. George Katsitadze MD PHD976 Killian Hill Road Lilburn Georgia 30047