Dr. Lani Stover is a family practitioner practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Stover specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Stover possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Lani Nicole Stover MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
ROBBINSVILLE, NC 28771Get Direction
Dr. Lani Nicole Stover MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stover
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- How Serious Is Bell's Palsy?
What is Bell’s Palsy?Bell’s palsy is a medical condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. This medical condition is named after the Scottish anatomist named Charles Bell. He was the first one to describe the condition. Bell's palsy usually happens when the...
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Dr. Kristin Shannon Black MD820 W Meeting St Lancaster SC 29720
- Dr. Hiren D. Italia MD10135 Park Rd Charlotte North Carolina 28210
- Dr. Dane R Floberg M.D.10816 Black Dog Ln Charlotte NC 28214
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Collins M.D.3315 Springbank Ln Charlotte NC 28226
- Dr. Steven Robert Bauer Other12311 Copper Way Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Steven Paul Bonner M.D.309 S Sharon Amity Rd Charlotte NC 28211