Dr. Amalia Lenora Cochran MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84132
Dr. Amalia Cochran is a trauma surgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Cochran specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
Tx A & M Univ Coll Of Med- College Station Tx 1998
Texas A&M University / Main Campus 1998
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Amalia Lenora Cochran MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
GAINESVILLE, FL 32610Get Direction
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- Celery: Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
Celery was cultivated as a vegetable in the past, especially during the winter and spring seasons. It was believed that celery had some role in body cleansing and was considered as a natural detoxifying agent that could ward off illnesses. The vegetable’s seeds were also believed to have an...
- Why is Mononucleosis Known as the "Kissing Disease"?
What Is Mononucleosis (Mono)?Infectious mononucleosis is also known as glandular fever and is commonly caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Other conditions associated with EBV are gastric cancer, nasopharyngeal carcinoma, diseases related to HIV/AIDS virus, and Hodgkin’s lymphoma. The virus...
- Foods and Drinks that Can Negatively Impact ADHD
What is ADHD?Current medical research indicates that more than 7% of young children and 5% of adults are living with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). This is a neurobehavioral disorder that has no definite cure. Millions of people that have this condition experience difficulty...
- 11-Year-Old Boy Plans to Walk 17 Miles for Lupus UK
There are many organizations that organize charity walks and runs. These events can easily raise money and awareness for the cause that the organization supports. Most people who walk or run in these charity events train with the anticipation of the challenge. They work hard to be able to...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dr. Mark Steven Molitor M.D.100 N Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Sarah D. Majercik MD5121 S COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. John Taylor Smith MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Toby Merrill Enniss M.D.30 N. 1900 East, Mreb 307 Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Daniel Vargo M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Stephen E. Morris MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132