Dr. David Thull is a hand surgeon practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Thull specializes in caring for hand, wrist, forearm and elbow problems without the option of surgery unless necessary.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1987
Surgery of the Hand (Orthopaedic Surgery)
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Dr. David Thull, MD's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doctor (multiple years) 2014 Phoenix Magazine
- TOP DOCTOR Phoenix Magazine
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- Ulnar Neuropathy
- Bicep Repairs
- Tennis Elbow (lateral Epicondylitis)
- Open Reduction & Internal Fixation Of Fractures
- Creighton/Nebraska 1992
- University of Washington Medical Center 1993
Dr. David Thull, MD's Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. David Thull, MD | Orthopaedic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David Thull, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thull
Dr. Thull is a great doctor! I was having a lot of pain in my my thumb and he had me get an xray and properly diagnosed me. I received a cortisone injection and am feeling so much better! I would definitely recommend Dr Thull to all of my family and friends.
Best doctor ever!
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Dr. Karl A. Bergmann M.D.3126 N Civic Center Plz Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Matthew J. Seidel MD4614 E SHEA BLVD PHOENIX AZ 85028
- Dennis L. Armstrong6553 East Baywood Avenue Mesa Arizona 85215
- Dr. Hrayr Basmajian M.D., M.S.3126 N Civic Center Plz Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. David M Ott M.D.3033 N 44TH ST STE 100 PHOENIX AZ 85018
- Dr. David S Bailie MD2222 E Highland Ave Phoenix AZ 85016