Dr. David Thull is a hand surgeon practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Thull specializes in caring for hand, wrist, forearm and elbow problems without the option of surgery unless necessary.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1987
Surgery of the Hand (Orthopaedic Surgery)
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Dr. David Thull, MD's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doctor (multiple years) 2014 Phoenix Magazine
- TOP DOCTOR Phoenix Magazine
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- Ulnar Neuropathy
- Bicep Repairs
- Tennis Elbow (lateral Epicondylitis)
- Open Reduction & Internal Fixation Of Fractures
- Creighton/Nebraska 1992
- University of Washington Medical Center 1993
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea ( Scottsdale, AZ )
Dr. David Thull, MD's Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. David Thull, MD | Orthopaedic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David Thull, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thull
Dr. Thull is a great doctor! I was having a lot of pain in my my thumb and he had me get an xray and properly diagnosed me. I received a cortisone injection and am feeling so much better! I would definitely recommend Dr Thull to all of my family and friends.
Best doctor ever!
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Ear Infection: What Is Otitis Interna?
Before learning about otitis interna, let us review the basic anatomy of the internal ear to understand the topic easily.What causes ear infections?The occurrence of ear infections happens due to viral or bacterial infections that affect the middle ear. It is mostly the sections of the ear behind...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Karl A. Bergmann M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Matthew J. Seidel MD4614 East Shea Boulevard Phoenix Arizona 85028
- Dr. David A. Camarata M.D.5620 East Bell Road Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dennis L. Armstrong6553 East Baywood Avenue Mesa Arizona 85215
- Dr. Hrayr Basmajian M.D., M.S.160 E Artesia St Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. David M Ott M.D.690 N Cofco Center Ct Phoenix AZ 85008