Dr. Jennifer Lynn Fang M.D.
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Jennifer Fang is a pediatrician practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Fang is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fang diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fang can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- 32P-postlabelling with high-performance liquid chromatography for analysis of abundant DNA adducts in human tissues.
- Development of a novel (32)P-postlabeling method for the analysis of 3'-azido-3'-deoxythymidine.
- Quantification of etheno-DNA adducts using liquid chromatography, on-line sample processing, and electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
- Quantitative analysis of etheno-2'-deoxycytidine DNA adducts using on-line immunoaffinity chromatography coupled with LC/ES-MS/MS detection.
- Reduced platelet adhesion on the surface of polyurethane bearing structure of sulfobetaine.
- Functional MRI in healthy subjects during acupuncture: different effects of needle rotation in real and false acupoints.
- Significance of SODD expression in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia and its influence on chemotherapy.
- Screening of 5 monomers from total glucosides of Tripterygium wilfordii.
- [Association between biomarkers and activities of daily living in the elderly ≥65 years old from longevity areas in China].
- [Effects of total glycosides of Tripterygium wiifordii on the reproductive organs of experimental animals. II. Experiments in female rats].
- [Effects of total glycosides of Tripterygium wilfordii on the reproductive organs of experimental animals. III. Dynamic observations on the reproductive organs and fertility in mice].
- [Protective effect of thymopeptide on infection by Candida albicans in mice].
- [Screening of active anti-inflammatory-immunosuppressive and antifertile compositions from Tripterygium wilfordii. I. Screening of 8 components from total glucosides of Tripterygium wilfordii (TII)].
- [Screening of active anti-inflammatory-immunosuppressive and antifertile components from Tripterygium wilfordii. II. Screening of 5 monomers from total glucosides of Tripterygium wilfordii (TII)].
- [Effects of total glycosides of Tripterygium wilfordii on animal reproductive organs I. Experiments of male rats].
Dr. Jennifer Lynn Fang M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
San Jose, CA 95128Get Direction
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Dr. Eric Tibesar MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Ayman Rawda MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Natasha Arbelo-Ramos MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Brendan Coe Lanpher M.D.200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Valeria Cristiani MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Salman Kirmani MBBS200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905