Dr. Dzintra Freimane Celmins M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY, 12208
Dr. Celmins specializes in cognitive neurology primarily treating patients with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and general memory impairment. As the clinical co-director of the Alzheimer's Center, Dr. ...
Education and Training
Latvian Medical Academy MD
Med Academy Of Latvia
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF NEUROLOGY AMERICAN MOVEMENT DISORDER SOCIETY NEW YORK STATE NEUROLOGICAL SOCIETY
- Albany Medical Center 2001
- Behavioral Neurology, - , Albany Medical Center Hospital, Albany, NY 2005
- Movement Disorders, - , Albany Medical Center Hospital, Albany, NY 2004
- Behavioral Neurology - Albany Medical Center Hospital Albany, NY 2005
- Movement Disorders - Albany Medical Center Hospital Albany, NY 2004
Dr. Dzintra Freimane Celmins M.D.'s Practice location
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
Dr. Dzintra Freimane Celmins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Celmins
Adversarial. Enters to appointment with preconceived ideas and refuses to listen to anything that does not fit her narrow views. Sadistic. Cruel. Worst doctor experience I have had in my life.
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Managing Muscular Dystrophy
If you're someone who has muscular dystrophy or knows someone who does, then you'll need to make sure that you know how to care for yourself to stay as comfortable as you possibly can. Unfortunately, while this condition has no cure yet, there are treatments and remedies you can do to reduce...
- Diagnosing Alzheimer’s Disease
Diagnosing Alzheimer’s disease is not easy. It may take several appointments to reach a diagnosis for the disease. When consulting with the doctor, he or she will take a detailed history and do a complete clinical examination. He or she will then carry out many other tests, including a test of...
- Miss Ireland and Her Family's Struggle with Muscular Dystrophy
They say that the loudest voice comes from action. Most youth are currently fighting for or against something. It is truly common for people at present to let themselves be heard and spread awareness of the advocacies they champion. One would notice via television newscasts, newspapers, and articles...
- Montell Williams's Journey with Multiple Sclerosis and Medical Marijuana
Sometimes it seems like multiple sclerosis has a mind all of its own. Patients can never be entirely sure when symptoms are going to flare up and cause severe problems, and they can never be quite sure when those symptoms will subside. On top of that, multiple sclerosis can be difficult to diagnose...
- Dr. Earl A. Zimmerman M.D.35 Hackett Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Timothy Michael Lynch MD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Adolfo Ramirez-zamora M.D.43 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Daniel Silverman MD314 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Neil S Lava M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Matthew Joseph Murnane M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208