Dr. Charlene Bell Broome M.D.
Pediatrician109 Millsaps Dr Suite C Hattiesburg MS, 39402
Dr. Charlene Broome is a pediatrician practicing in Hattiesburg, MS. Dr. Broome is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Broome diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Broome can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1989
Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med 1989
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Allergy And Immunology; Univ Of Ky Hosp, Pediatrics; Le Bonheur Children'S M C, Pediatrics
- University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Dr. Charlene Bell Broome M.D.'s Practice location
Hattiesburg, MS 39402Get Direction
HATTIESBURG, MS 39402Get Direction
Dr. Charlene Bell Broome M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Broome
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Dr. William Brent Bowling M.D.101 MEDICAL PARK HATTIESBURG MS 39401
- Dr. John Wells Gaudet MD39 Franklin Rd Hattiesburg MS 39402
- Dr. Matthew C Whittington MD4210 LINCOLN RD. HATTIESBURG MS 39402
- Dr. Scott G Burks MD101 MEDICAL PARK HATTIESBURG MS 39401
- Astrid Compton7100 U S Highway 98 St 140 Hattiesburg MS 39402-8557
- Dr. Gregory A Parvin MD101 MEDICAL PARK HATTIESBURG MS 39401