Dr. Vicky Wong is an optometrist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Wong specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Wong performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Impact and efficiency of GH10 and GH11 thermostable endoxylanases on wheat bran and alkali-extractable arabinoxylans.
- Comparison of five xylan synthesis mutants reveals new insight into the mechanisms of xylan synthesis.
- Interocular Shift of Visual Attention Enhances Stereopsis and Visual Acuities of Anisometropic Amblyopes beyond the Critical Period of Visual Development: A Novel Approach.
Dr. Vicky Wing lai Wong O.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40511Get Direction
ROCKVILLE, MD 20850Get Direction
Dr. Vicky Wing lai Wong O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Dr. Guadalupe Angelica Mejia O.D.301 E Muhammad Ali Blvd Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Paul M Karpecki OD120 North Eagle Creek Dr Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Brian Leigh Keplinger O.D.15 Grandview Dr Frankfort KY 40601
- Dr. Tiffany Ann Harder O.D.161 Lexington Green Cir Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Karen Santos Mccloud OD2716 Old Rosebud Rd Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Kevin Snead OD2434 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503