Dr. Bruce B Baker DMD
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry42210 Lyndie Lane Suite 100 Temecula CA, 92591
Welcome to Bruce Baker DDS APDC The Leading Pediatric Dentist in Poway and Temecula! IT IS OUR MISSION TO PROVIDE THE BEST DENTAL EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR CHILD. What Makes Us Different? We welcome ...
Education and Training
National University Of Tehran Doctor of Dental Surgery 1974
- Crowns, Bridges, Tooth Colored Fillings
- Cleaning And Check-ups
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing Gas) Sedation
- Professional Member American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member The California Dental Society
- Professional Member San Diego County Dental Association
- Professional Member The American Dental Association
Dr. Bruce B Baker DMD's Practice location
Temecula, CA 92591Get Direction
POWAY, CA 92064Get Direction
Dr. Bruce B Baker DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baker
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Wesley Morikawa DDS41238 Margarita Rd Temecula CA 92591
- Dr. Vincent Tu DDS24635 Madison Ave Murrieta CA 92562
- Dr. Daniel Lee Smith D.M.D.33022 Hill St Temecula CA 92592
- Dr. Mike Myungwhan Lee DDS27699 JEFFERSON AVE TEMECULA CA 92590
- Hisako Seignemartin D.D.S.41593 Winchester Rd Temecula CA 92590
- Dr. Jung H Yu DDS3910 Paso Del Lagos Bonsall CA 92003