Dr. Gregory P Lekovic MD
Neurosurgeon350 W Thomas Rd Attn: Academic Affai Phoenix AZ, 85013
Dr. Gregory Lekovic practices Neurological Surgery in Phoenix, AZ. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Lekovic prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Quo vadimus: the perspective from neurosurgery's next generation.
- Genetic diagnosis and intellectual property rights: a proposal to amend "the physician immunity statute".
- The high price of innovation.
- Biomechanical considerations for stabilization of the craniovertebral junction.
- New World cranial deformation practices: historical implications for pathophysiology of cognitive impairment in deformational plagiocephaly.
- Neuroscience and the law.
- Preliminary Experience with 3-Tesla MRI and Cushing's Disease.
- Hearing improvement after resection of a large jugular foramen schwannoma: case
- Anatomical and biomechanical analyses of the unique and consistent locations of sacral insufficiency fractures.
- The approach to the patient with incidentally diagnosed vestibular schwannoma.
- Atypical tumors of the facial nerve: case series and review of the literature.
- Endoscopic-Assisted Middle Fossa Craniotomy for Resection of Vestibular Schwannoma.
- 'Compassionate use' protocol for auditory brainstem implantation in neurofibromatosis type 2: Early House Ear Institute experience.
Dr. Gregory P Lekovic MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85013Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90057Get Direction
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Dr. Kyle O. Colle D.O.2910 N 3rd Ave Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Mohamed M. Abdulhamid M.D.9250 North 3rd Street Phoenix Arizona 85020
- Dr. John DenBoer5111 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85250, United States Scottsdale Arizona 85250
- Dr. Scott D Wait MD350 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Shakeel Ahmad Chowdhry M.D.2910 N 3rd Ave Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Giac Donati Consiglieri MD350 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013