Dr. Robert Evans is a Chiropractor practicing in Lima, OH. Dr. Evans specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Evans seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
New York Medical College 1974
CLEVELAND CHIROPRACTIC COLLEGE - KC 1979
Dr. Robert Michael Evans D.C.'s Practice location
Lima, OH 45801Get Direction
Dr. Robert Michael Evans D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Matthew Ellis DC750 W MARKET ST STE 200 LIMA OH 45801
- Dr. Michael Timothy Stemen D.C.1601 Allentown Rd Lima OH 45805
- Dr. Carl E Feltz D.C.1517 Allentown Rd Lima OH 45805
- Dr. Kasey Lane Hovest D.C.213 MAIN STREET GILBOA OH 45875
- Dr. Matthew P Ellerbrock DC120 N MAIN ST BLUFFTON OH 45817
- Dr. Michael Shane Wheeler D.C.3075 W Elm St Lima OH 45805