Dr. James Leigh Laub D.O.
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM2510 Commons Blvd Suite 240 Dayton OH, 45431
Dr. James Laub practices Neuropathology in Dayton, OH. Dr. Laub studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1980
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Dr. James Leigh Laub D.O.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45431Get Direction
Dr. James Leigh Laub D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Laub
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Helping Muscular Dystrophy Patients with Oedema-Fibrosis
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic muscular disorder that targets the muscles and causes them to degenerate and weaken. Statistically, around 15,000 males are affected by the condition in the U.S. alone and approximately 300,000 around the world . The most common and severe form of a...
- The Symptoms of MS That are Difficult to Describe
If you are suffering from MS, then there may be symptoms that you experience on a day-to-day basis, or perhaps just occasionally. However, with a few of these symptoms, it is not so easy to put a name to them or even try to describe them to others. This can be difficult due to your cognitive...
- Herpes Simplex Virus: The Cause of Cold Sores
Herpes simplex is a retrovirus that infects humans. The virus is passed from one person to another through direct physical contact or contact with anything that has come in contact with saliva or other body fluids of an infected person.Once the virus enters the body, it has a clever mechanism to...
- 15-State Bicycle Journey Helps Raise Money and Awareness for Muscular Dystrophy
To raise awareness and funding for muscular dystrophy, a 4,200 mile bike ride was organized that started in Seattle, Washington and ended at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, with a total of 15 states being crossed by the end. The event consisted of roughly 12 cyclists, and was made...
- What Is Porphyria?
Porphyria is an inherited group of disorders that affect the skin and nerves. Porphyria that affects the skin is referred to as cutaneous porphyria, while the condition that affects the nerves is known as acute porphyria. Both types result in the accumulation of the chemical porphyrin in the body....
- Dr. Charles L. Walters MD4124 Linden Ave Dayton OH 45430
- Dr. Andrea Nicolette Manhart D. O,405 West Grand Ave Dayton OH 45405
- Dr. Jordan Alan Brooks M.D.4100 W 3rd St Dayton OH 45428
- Dr. Debra M Odonnell MD7120 Clearvista Drive Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Kenneth Brian Pugar D.O.1975 Miamisburg Centerville Rd Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Usman Hanif Khan MD3900 Kresge Way Louisville KY 40207