Dr. Sameh G Abuerreish MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology3100 Maccorkle Avenue Se Charleston WV, 25304
Dr. Sameh Abuerreish is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Abuerreish specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Medical Center Of Iran 2003
University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine 1994
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Sameh G Abuerreish MD's Practice location
Charleston, WV 25304Get Direction
Hays, KS 67601Get Direction
WORLAND, WY 82401Get Direction
Dr. Sameh G Abuerreish MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abuerreish
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Dr. Ahmed A. Khalid MD3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Ni Gorsuch MD3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. James N Frame MD3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Chitta Ranjan Sarker MD3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Suzanne M. Cole M.D.3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Terence Rhodes M.D.3100 Maccorkle Ave Charleston WV 25304