Dr. Darrel Shelton is a pediatrician practicing in Newburgh, IN. Dr. Shelton is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shelton diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shelton can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1981
Indiana University School of Medicine 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- Ind U-Riley Chldns Hosp
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health Partners Program
Dr. Darrel Bruce Shelton MD's Practice location
Dr. Darrel Bruce Shelton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shelton
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Dr. James Joseph Connors MD421 Chestnut St Evansville IN 47713
- Dr. Bruce Parmer Williams M.D.4133 Gateway Blvd Newburgh IN 47630
- Dr. Lata R Shukla MD3900 Washington Ave Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Patricia W Tharp M.D.501 John St Evansville IN 47713
- Dr. Taniza N Karim MD3700 Bellemeade Av Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Daniel E Michel MD1202 W Buena Vista Rd Evansville IN 47710