Dr. Daniel Mcquillen is a family practitioner practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Mcquillen specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Mcquillen possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Structural and immunochemical characterization of a Neisseria gonorrhoeae epitope defined by a monoclonal antibody 2C7; the antibody recognizes a conserved epitope on specific lipo-oligosaccharides in spite of the presence of human carbohydrate epito
- The contrasting mechanisms of serum resistance of Neisseria gonorrhoeae and group B Neisseria meningitidis.
- Binding of C4b-binding protein to porin: a molecular mechanism of serum resistance of Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- C4bp binding to porin mediates stable serum resistance of Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Strategies for mimicking Neisserial saccharide epitopes as vaccines.
- Human vaccination with Escherichia coli J5 mutant induces cross-reactive bactericidal antibody against Neisseria gonorrhoeae lipooligosaccharide.
- Healthcare-associated pneumonia in adults: management principles to improve outcomes.
- Complement-mediated bacterial killing assays.
- Serum resistance of Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Does it thwart the inflammatory response and facilitate the transmission of infection?
- Immunogenicity of Neisseria gonorrhoeae lipooligosaccharide epitope 2C7, widely expressed in vivo with no immunochemical similarity to human glycosphingolipids.
- Experimental immunization with a monoclonal anti-idiotope antibody that mimics the Neisseria gonorrhoeae lipooligosaccharide epitope 2C7.
- A novel sialic acid binding site on factor H mediates serum resistance of sialylated Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Binding of complement factor H to loop 5 of porin protein 1A: a molecular mechanism of serum resistance of nonsialylated Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- An essential saccharide binding domain for the mAb 2C7 established for Neisseria gonorrhoeae LOS by ES-MS and MSn.
Dr. Daniel Paul Mcquillen DO's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
NEW HAMPTON, IA 50659Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Paul Mcquillen DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcquillen
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Dr. Tony Pham D.O.510 6th Ave South Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Tara Katz DO1010 N. Kansas Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Alice C Meyer MD120 W Josephine Ave Augusta KS 67010
- Dr. Denise Renee Huskey MD1902 S Us Highway 59 Parsons KS 67357
- Dr. Glen Ray Patton DO606 Mulberry Rd Derby KS 67037
- Dr. Bruce E Barclay MD1900 N Amidon Ave Wichita KS 67203