Dr. Ines H Berger MD
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS, 39216
Dr. Ines Berger practices Pain Medicine in La Crosse, WI. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Berger serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Friedrich-Alexander-Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg, Medizinischen Fakultat MD
- Epidural blood patch and acute varicella.
- Improvement in fibromyalgia symptoms with acupuncture: results of a randomized controlled trial.
- Pulsed radiofrequency application in the treatment of chronic pain.
- Cholecystokinin and glucose-induced insulinaemia in dogs with and without pancreatic acinar atrophy.
- Venous air embolism during radical perineal prostatectomy.
Dr. Ines H Berger MD's Practice location
La Crosse, WI 54601Get Direction
JACKSON, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Ines H Berger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berger
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Conditions Treated by Pain Management Doctors
IntroductionChronic pain can disrupt people's lives, their ability to work, sleep, and other activities spent with friends and family. When chronic pain interferes with the quality of life and standard treatments such as pain relievers do not work, pain management doctors can help.There are a number...
- Benefits of CBD Oil
What is CBD?CBD or cannabidiol is a prominent nonpsychoactive compound found in the Cannabis sativa plant. It is also popularly used as a natural remedy for various ailments since it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, anticonvulsant, antipsychotic, and anxiolytic properties (1)....
- What Is a Pulled Groin?
Introduction A pulled groin, also known as groin strain, is a result of putting too much pressure or stress on the groin and thigh muscles. If the groin or thigh muscles are stressed in a forceful manner or when they are pulled all of a sudden, they can get stretched or torn.A pulled groin is quite...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Lori Hill Marshall M.D.514F E WOODROW WILSON AVE JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Alfred Gordon Lyons M.D.971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Justin Ross Estess M.D.526 Warrior Trl Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Syed Baqer Sadiq M.D2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Daniel Reynolds M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Stephen N. Tafor MD2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216