Dr. Eva Saha is a nephrologist practicing in Clinton Township, MI. Dr. Saha specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Saha most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Chittagong Medical College 1989
Chittagong Medical College 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension), Blood Pressure Management, Kidney Problems
- St Joseph Mercy-Oakland, Internal Medicine
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Dr. Eva Saha M.D.'s Practice location
Clinton Township, MI 48038Get Direction
Dr. Eva Saha M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- Does Acute Renal Failure Cause Death?
Our body machinery comprises of various parts and components all together, embedded to function as a whole unit to support life. Each component that forms a part of the body machine has a specific contribution and any malfunction in any of the components can have adverse effects on the entire body....
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- Dr. Craig Newton Norris DO15520 19 Mile Rd Clinton Township MI 48038
- Dr. Zeenat Yousuf Bhat M.D,4160 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Navkiranjot Brar MD45640 SCHOENHERR RD SHELBY TOWNSHIP MI 48315
- Susan Steigerwalt MD22201 Moross Rd Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Erin Lane Friedman D.O.23995 Greater Mack Ave Saint Clair Shores MI 48080
- Dr. Cynthia Claudine Griggs M.D.18455 James Couzens Fwy Detroit MI 48235