Dr. Peter B Salamon MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Foot and Ankle Surgery2488 N California St Stockton CA, 95204
Dr. Peter Salamon is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Stockton, CA. Dr. Salamon specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Salamon tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1967
University of Michigan Medical School 1967
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- The treatment of symptomatic os acromiale.
- Bone metastasis from carcinoma of the uterus. A case report.
- Ulnar variance in Kienböck's disease.
- Broken guide pin: a method of retrieval from within the hip joint.
- A controlled study of the indications for and the results of femoral osteotomy in Perthes' disease.
- "Metaphyseal" cysts in Legg-Calve-Perthes' disease.
- Ganglions of the wrist and digits: results of treatment by aspiration and cyst wall puncture.
- Femoral anteversion. A clinical assessment of idiopathic intoeing gait in children.
- Osteogenesis imperfecta and adrenal genital syndrome.
- Complex dislocations of the metacarpophalangeal joint.
- Hair and thread constriction of the digits in infants. A case report.
- Determination of guide pin advancement or withdrawal distance in proximal femoral fracture.
- Torn Meniscus
- Birth Defects
- Broken Ankle
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, General Surgery
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals 1968
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics 1971
- University of Wisconsin Program
- Hospital for Sick Children / London, England, Peds, Surgery 1974
Dr. Peter B Salamon MD's Practice location
Stockton, CA 95204Get Direction
Stockton, CA 95204Get Direction
Dr. Peter B Salamon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Salamon
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Alan T. Kawaguchi MD2488 N. California Street Stockton California 95204
- Dr. Gary Royce Wisner M.D.621 S Ham Ln Lodi CA 95242
- Dr. Anh X Le MD2488 N California St Stockton CA 95204
- Dr. Gary M Alegre MD2488 N California Stockton CA 95204
- Dr. Ronald Kirk Robinson M.D.2545 W Hammer Ln Stockton CA 95209
- Dr. Jaicharan J. Iyengar M.D.500 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143