Dr. Peter B Salamon MD
Orthopedist | Foot and Ankle Surgery2488 N California St Stockton CA, 95204
Dr. Peter Salamon is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Stockton, CA. Dr. Salamon specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Salamon tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1967
University of Michigan Medical School 1967
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- The treatment of symptomatic os acromiale.
- Bone metastasis from carcinoma of the uterus. A case report.
- Ulnar variance in Kienböck's disease.
- Broken guide pin: a method of retrieval from within the hip joint.
- A controlled study of the indications for and the results of femoral osteotomy in Perthes' disease.
- "Metaphyseal" cysts in Legg-Calve-Perthes' disease.
- Ganglions of the wrist and digits: results of treatment by aspiration and cyst wall puncture.
- Femoral anteversion. A clinical assessment of idiopathic intoeing gait in children.
- Osteogenesis imperfecta and adrenal genital syndrome.
- Complex dislocations of the metacarpophalangeal joint.
- Hair and thread constriction of the digits in infants. A case report.
- Determination of guide pin advancement or withdrawal distance in proximal femoral fracture.
- Torn Meniscus
- Birth Defects
- Broken Ankle
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, General Surgery
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals 1968
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics 1971
- University of Wisconsin Program
- Hospital for Sick Children / London, England, Peds, Surgery 1974
Dr. Peter B Salamon MD's Practice location
Stockton, CA 95204Get Direction
Stockton, CA 95204Get Direction
Dr. Peter B Salamon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Salamon
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
The main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling sensation...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Dr. Alan T. Kawaguchi MD2488 N. California Street Stockton California 95204
- Dr. Gary Royce Wisner M.D.621 S HAM LN STE A LODI CA 95242
- Morteza Farr D.O.1144 Norman Dr Mantca CA 95336
- Dr. Anh X Le MD2488 N California St Stockton CA 95204
- Dr. Christopher Scott Walthour MD441 W EATON AVE TRACY CA 95376
- Dr. David Scott Bethune M.D.2545 W Hammer Ln Stockton CA 95209