Dr. Emily Ridgway is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Ridgway specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 2000
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Calcium fluxes in hydrozoan embryos depend, in part, on exocytosis and fluid phase endocytosis.
- Oscillations of calcium ion concentrations in Physarum polycephalum.
- Skull deformities.
- Repair of a large congenital frontal bone defect with autologous exchange cranioplasty.
- Exchange cranioplasty using autologous calvarial particulate bone graft effectively repairs large cranial defects.
- Stretch of active muscle during the declining phase of the calcium transient produces biphasic changes in calcium binding to the activating sites.
- Sternal nonunion: a novel approach to reconstruction.
- Unilateral cleft lip and nasal repair: techniques and principles.
- Knee wounds: a novel approach to reconstruction.
- A comparison of free autologous breast reconstruction with and without the use of laser-assisted indocyanine green angiography: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Local anesthetics in liposuction: considerations for new practice advisory guidelines to improve patient safety.
- Comparing five alternative methods of breast reconstruction surgery: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Cleft palate.
- The use of mesh versus primary fascial closure of the abdominal donor site when using a transverse rectus abdominis myocutaneous flap for breast reconstruction: a cost-utility analysis.
- Submammary Placement With Mastopexy for Implantable Pulse Generator Site Pain in Thin Women.
- Nyu Med Center
- Children's Hospital Boston, Boston, MA, Pediatric Plastic Surgery 2009
Dr. Emily Boye Ridgway M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
BOZEMAN, MT 59715Get Direction
Dr. Emily Boye Ridgway M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ridgway
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...