Dr. Matthew Witek practices Radiation Oncology in Wynnewood, PA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Witek specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
- Clinical outcomes for patients presenting with N3 head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: Analysis of the National Cancer Database.
- Prognostic implications of human papillomavirus status for patients with non-oropharyngeal head and neck squamous cell carcinomas.
- Survival Outcomes for Patients With T3N0M0 Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Glottic Larynx.
- Are All Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinomas Created Equal?
Dr. Matthew Edward Witek MD's Practice location
Wynnewood, PA 19096Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53792Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Edward Witek MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the major treatments for any type of cancer. It is a procedure that uses high energy particles such as gamma rays, protons, electrons, x-rays, and electron beams to destroy cancer cells. Other names for radiation therapy include x-ray therapy, radiotherapy, or...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
Like any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Igor G. Rayevsky1112 Winding Drive Cherry Hill New Jersey 8003
- Dr. Eric Mark Horwitz M.D.333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Lawrence J Solin MD3400 Spruce Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Penny Anderson M.D.333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Maria Werner-wasik M.D.111 S 11th St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Mark L. Sobczak MD333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111