Dr. Bridget Holden MD
Surgeon8350 Dallas Parkway Suite 300 Frisco TX, 75034
Dr. Bridget Holden is a general surgeon practicing in Frisco, TX. Dr. Holden specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Holden provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2006
- Bariatric Surgery
- Lap Band Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Member Texas Medical Association 2006
- Fellow American College of Surgeons 2009
- Baylor University Medical Center General Surgery 2005
Dr. Bridget Holden MD's Practice location
COLLEYVILLE, TX 76034Get Direction
Dr. Bridget Holden MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Holden
- Cheryl h.
Dr Holden and Kim Bariatrics are the best!.
- Cheryl h.
Great surgeon, great staff!.
- Tiffani d.
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- Dr. Kanene V. Ubesie M.D.9 Medical Parkway Dallas TX 75234
- Dr. Steven J Schierling MD1056 Texan Trail Grapevine TX 76051
- Dr. Mauricio Giraldo MD3110 W. Main Street, Suite 150 Frisco TX 75033
- Dr. Stacy L Stratmann M.D.4708 Alliance Blvd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Alison Lisa Laidley M.D.7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Stephen Victor Hamn M.D.6020 W Parker Rd Plano TX 75093