Dr. Frederic A Acevedo MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease5131 Liberty Ave Pittsburgh PA, 15224
Dr. Frederic Acevedo practices Pulmonology in Pittsburgh, PA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Acevedo manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
- Mercy Hospital 1983
Dr. Frederic A Acevedo MD's Practice location
Dr. Frederic A Acevedo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Acevedo
- What Is Bronkaid?
Generic Name: Ephedrine and GuaifenesinBrand Name: Primatene Asthma, BronkaidIntroduction Bronkaid is known for treating the symptoms of asthma. It works by thinning the mucus, so it can be eliminated from the body through coughing. Bronkaid consists of two active ingredients:...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- What Are the Common Lung Irritants Found at Home?
Traffic exhaust or second hand smoke are sure to trigger a number of lung issues, particularly if you are susceptible to respiratory disorders. However, there are a number of very common, yet hidden, triggers in one's household that can lead to symptoms of asthma and other respiratory ailments.There...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- Firefighters from Around the World Take Steps Toward Cystic Fibrosis Research
As a firefighter, Wes Loucks received countless emergency phone calls throughout his 32 years of service for the Portland Fire and Rescue Bureau. After retiring, he received a personal call for help from his own family. His two grandsons were both born with cystic fibrosis (CF), a chronic genetic...
- Home Remedies for Pleurisy
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two membranes that line your lungs. Both your lungs are lined by a thin membrane called the pleura. One layer is lining your lungs and the other is lining the inside of your chest wall. Between these two membranes is a small cavity known as the pleural cavity. It...
- Dr. Mark Lega MD490 East North Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15212
- Dr. Joseph M Pilewski MD3601 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Juanbosco Ayala M.D.12820 S Ridgeland Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Bryan Veynovich DO490 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Mr. Mark Anthony Provenzano MD720 Blackburn Rd Sewickley PA 15143
- Mr. Thomas Lee Schauble MD9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237