Dr. Tian Jin is a Dentist practicing in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Jin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
UCLA School of Dentistry DDS 2015
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Spears Education Faculty Club
- Cosmetic Dentistry General DentistryBiomimetic Dentistry Porcelain fillings Porcelain crowns & bridgesPorcelain veneersProfessional WhiteningInvisalign ImplantsPeriodontal treatments NightguardsCustom SportsguardsEmergency Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- San Gabriel Valley Dental Society Chinese American Dental Society of Southern California
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Exploring new places
Hobbies / Sports
- Painting, wall sculpture with moss, cooking, and boxing
Dr. Tian Jin, D.D.S.'s Practice location
Pasadena, CA 91101Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Tian Jin, D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Tian Jin, D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Dr Andre Eliasian1249 W., Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA 91202
- Dr. Arash Hakhamian AA, B.S, D.D.S6333 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Leila Zamiri DDS5828 Cherry Ave Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Carmella Mashian DDS6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 SAN FERNANDO RD GLENDALE CA 91201
- Mirhamid Salek DDS628 N. Azusa Ave West Covina CA 91791