Dr. Michael Gary Michlitsch M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine39 Congress St Suite 201 Pasadena CA, 91105
Dr. Michlitsch lectures on his areas of expertise locally, as well as on a national level. He has presented his original shoulder research at national meetings of The American Orthopaedic Society for ...
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 2001
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Dr. Michael Gary Michlitsch M.D.'s Practice location
Pasadena, CA 91105Get Direction
WALNUT CREEK, CA 94598Get Direction
Dr. Michael Gary Michlitsch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Michlitsch
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- How Are Shin Splints Diagnosed?
Shin splints are very common among athletes and those who carry out medium to high-intensity workouts. It is also known as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). Shin splints are usually painful during exercise, but with time and without the proper treatment, the pain will continue to persist...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?
Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?Alpha-lipoic acid or ALA is an antioxidant that is naturally produced in our body. This fatty acid is required for the production of energy in cells and it also plays a major role in reducing oxidative damage by free radicals. Supplements of this fatty acid...
- How to Prevent Shin Splints
A shin splint is an exercise-induced pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It usually occurs as a result of overtraining or increasing the duration and intensity of exercises too much and too quickly. Doctors may refer this condition as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). It...
- What Are Shin Splints: Get the Facts
A shin splint is the pain felt in the inner aspect of your shin bone. The shin bone is located between your knee and the ankle; therefore, the pain concentrates in this area. This condition is also known as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS).Shin splints frequently affect people who engage...
- Dr. Neal Selim Elattrache MD6801 Park Terrace Los Angeles CA 90045
- Dr. James E. Tibone MD6801 PARK TERRACE LOS ANGELES CA 90045
- Dr. Andrew M Blecher M.D.436 N. Bedford Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Gary Brazina M. D.5450 Lincoln Blvd Playa Vista CA 900494
- Charles L Herring M.D.8930 Sepulveda Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90045
- Dr. Richard D Ferkel M.D.6815 Noble Ave Van Nuys CA 91405