Deborah Farley is an acupuncturist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Farley evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Farley treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Deborah Farley L. AC.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23226Get Direction
Deborah Farley L. AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Ms. Kim Doan Nguyen L.AC5231 Hickory Park Dr. Glen Allen Virginia 23059
- Mr. Ronald Keith Bell L.AC.5500 MONUMENT AVE STE R RICHMOND VA 23226
- Ming Su M OF ACUPUNCTURIST3601 W Hundred Rd Chester VA 23831
- Diane Marie Lowry L.AC.5030 Sadler Pl Glen Allen VA 23060
- Satori Poch L.AC.7660 E PARHAM RD RICHMOND VA 23294
- Patricia Luksch M.AC., L.AC., DIPLAC13622 Hull Street Rd Midlothian VA 23112