Dr. Gregory Clay is an optometrist practicing in Durant, OK. Dr. Clay specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Clay performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Gregory B. Clay O.D.,F.A.A.O's Practice location
Durant, OK 74701Get Direction
Dr. Gregory B. Clay O.D.,F.A.A.O's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Dr. Neal Stanley Krieger OD404 N Washington Durant OK 74701
- Dr. Dennis Michael Nietling O.D.417 W Main St Denison TX 75020
- Dr. Jason K. Rhynes O.D.1901 W University Blvd Durant OK 74701
- Dr. Gina C Kincheloe OD624 N Washington Ave Durant OK 74701
- Dr. Andrew Scott Whitley O.D.1901 W University Blvd Durant OK 74701
- Dr. Ryan Edward Fenska O.D.417 W Main St Denison TX 75020