Dr. Wladimir Zarski is a psychiatrist practicing in Caro, MI. Dr. Zarski is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Zarski diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Zarski may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Zarski treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ Graz, Med Fak, Graz (- / To /) 1979
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Psychiatry Middletown Psych Ctr, Psychiatry Detroit-MacOmb Hosps Corp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Wladimir Zarski M.D.'s Practice location
Caro, MI 48723Get Direction
Dr. Wladimir Zarski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zarski
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What is Postpartum Depression?
After delivering a child, a mother can succumb to overwhelming emotions of fear and anxiety, which can ultimately lead to her development of depression. Postpartum depression (PPD) is a multitude of depressed emotions in the mother, which develop within four weeks of delivery. Baby blues, which most...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- Dr. William R Yee MD2000 Chambers Rd Caro MI 48723
- Dr. Frederick James Curlin M.D.2000 Chambers Rd Caro MI 48723
- Dr. Norbert O Anderson M.D.2000 Chambers Rd Caro MI 48723
- Dr. Laurence Tan Co M.D.2000 Chambers Road Caro MI 48723
- Dr. Harun Al Rashid M.D.2000 Chambers Road Caro MI 48723
- Dr. Phillipa Louise Zylanoff M.D.3149 Main St Marlette MI 48453