Dr. Anthony Rapone is a Dentist practicing in Penns Grove, NJ. Dr. Rapone specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Anthony Julius Rapone DDS's Practice location
Penns Grove, NJ 08069 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Anthony Julius Rapone DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Anthony Julius Rapone DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Jonathan Theis DMD 1330 West Chester Pike Havertown Pennsylvania 19083
- Dr. Erin L. Rautio DMD 410 Foulk Rd Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Jordan Grant D.M.D. 5000 Chichester Ave Aston PA 19014
- Dr. Richard David Ruden D.M.D. 549 South Evergreen Ave Woodbury NJ 08096
- Steven Eli Chamish DDS 92 Reads Way New Castle DE 19720
- Dr. Joshua Ryan Alter DMD, MS 7 Davis Ave Broomall PA 19008