Kim Michael Reichert DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot Surgery2900 Frank Scott Pkwy W Suite 900 Belleville IL, 62223
Dr. Kim Reichert is a podiatrist practicing in Belleville, IL. Dr. Reichert is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Reichert diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine DPM 1981
- Achilles Tendon
- Ankle Injuries
- Ankle Instability
- Ankle Sprain
- Crush Injuries
- Common Fungal Problems
- Diabetic Foot
- Ganglion Cyst
- Hammer Toe
- Heel Spur
- Ingrown Toenail
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Poor Circulation
- Active Member St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Active Member Memorial Hospital
- Active Member Physician Surgical Center
- The Journal of Foot SurgeryThe use of Kirschner wire fixation in fore foot surgery.1983
Kim Michael Reichert DPM's Practice location
Belleville, IL 62223Get Direction
Belleville, IL 62223Get Direction
Columbia, IL 62236Get Direction
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Dr. Adam Rammacher DPM1261 University Drive Edwardsville IL 62025
- Dr. Perry Kent Geistler DPM12152 TESSON FERRY RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63128
- Jacalyn K Schwarz DPM2900 Frank Scott Pkwy W Belleville IL 62223
- Dr. William Gerlach DPM16 Hampton Village Plz Saint Louis MO 63109
- Christopher Sean Dugan DPM793 Sunset Boulevard O Fallon IL 62269
- Dr. Tracy Maria Reed DPM5937 W Florissant Ave Saint Louis MO 63136