Dr. Rajesh Yalamanchili is a dermatologist practicing in Katy, TX. Dr. Yalamanchili specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Yalamanchili diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology
Dr. Rajesh Yalamanchili M.D.'s Practice location
Katy, TX 77494Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77092Get Direction
Dr. Rajesh Yalamanchili M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yalamanchili
- Male Pattern Baldness
According to a new study published in the journal, Science Translational Medicine, the root cause for the male pattern baldness is the presence of abnormal amounts of protein, prostaglandin D2, in the scalp. Prostaglandin D2 and its derivatives are known to inhibit the growth of hair. Male pattern...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- 5 Things to Avoid if You are Prone to Acne
1. Sugar: According to research, high glycemic index (GI) foods (sugary foods) cause the body to produce a hormone called insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). This hormone tells the body to produce more sebum, which makes the acne worse. It makes pores appear larger as well. So simply switching...
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- Can Rosacea Be Linked to Other Conditions?
Rosacea is an inflammatory skin condition that commonly affects females of ages 30 to 50 years old. Its exact cause is not known, but experts say there is a definite involvement with genetic factors due to the fact that rosacea is seen to run in families. Several other researchers have found links...
- Dr. Samantha Robare-Stout MD20320 Northwest Freeway Houston Texas 77065
- Dr. Lisa Dempsey Hitchins M.D.1201 Dairy Ashford Houston TX 77079
- Dr. Jeannette Marie Greer-brumbaugh M.D.2450 Fondren Rd Houston TX 77063
- Dr. Max Edward Reddick M.D.902 Frostwood Dr Houston TX 77024
- Dr. David W Powell MD1327 Lake Pointe Pkwy Sugar Land TX 77478
- Dr. Suzanne Bruce M.D.1900 Saint James Place #675 Houston TX 77056